4 Oct 2011

The Cucumber Terrorist And All That Stuff

Oh shame on me. I know I know. I am writing about things which were happening almost a month ago. Never mind. Better today than never, isn't it?

In the begining of September me and my beloved Maj flew over North and Irish seas to join Kweeva-the-best-guide-ever in an Irish wonderland.



I have to admit that I fell in love with Dublin immediately.
It was the warmth of people there, the welcoming atmosphere combined with the sweet creamy foam of perfectly chilled Guinness that brought me to some strange higher dimension.
The time for a party. For people you do not forget.

It was a time of remains of hurican Katia, of heavy strong wind, head-ache and lost voice :D

It was the time of smiling with no obvious reason. The time among people who smiled at you even at 3 o'clock in the morning just to tell you that your taxi is ready for you.

It was the time when a taxi driver wants from you 4€ less waving at you "That's okey, have a coffee on me!"
Well it was the time of coffee with whipped milk! <3
...and for our plush toys!



And these were the moments and feelings you miss, you just feel a huge emptiness crossing the coast. Leaving it all behind those seas...

Coming back. Soon.



By the way I was suspected of pronouncing the dangerous item to the aircraft. It took 3 endless minutes for two man both staring at scanner screen to proactively ask me what I carry in my bag.

Surprise surprise for all of us!
I had the most suspected cucumber of all times :D

All scanner operators curious:
"What was that? What was it?"
"A cucumber."
"A cucumber! Are you kidding??"

Well. Just a funny moment from Dublin airport at 4 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment