14 Oct 2011

Toni Hoffmann Band

It's more than couple of months now since I decided to create the music section on this blog. However I haven't written a thing yet.
I actually didn't know where to start. But it's about to change so here I go ;)
....

Honestly I would be surprised if anyone of you knew the THB before. It's once again connected with my favourite cliche topic - a man with teeth of vampire.
Anyway. This has nothing in common with the teeth nor image of a person or a band. This is a great piece of music which might be more difficult to listen to for an ordinary fan of music, with the best possible meaning of this fact ;)

This kind of music will probably never get into radio stations. With their own lable pop/rock/soul and playful vocal lines it is more music for connoisseurs.

At least this is my point of view.
I find this music extremely inspirational. I really love to listen to this stuff when I draw or write some stuff.
Makes me feel artistic. Eh :D

Now I let them introduce themselves to you in their own way :)

By the way I simply must highlight the minute 7 and my gorgeous R.
A moment for "Aww".
Cliche. As I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment