28 Sept 2011

Virtual Life, Imagination And Fuc*ed Up Reality

Well I guess I start hating the way how some chemistry, my brain or whatever is making a fool of me.
Someone should have waken me up long long time ago....

There are things I cannot affect. And I honestly wish I could do so.
When is all your life based on some fucked up fantasy. Some hopeless hope or a picture you stare at... What is this life about? Does it really worth to live something like this?

I would sacrifice so much, just to make the dream come true...
However. I think I just woke to one strange day. This morning I felt like someone has stolen my pink glasses.
Oh my God I want them back.

I loved the world I lived. This intoxication of happiness to whom I didn't need any drogs. I loved it so much more that this - let's face it - lonely life of some loser unable to open himself to new people.

Come anyone, give me back what was stolen from me.
I might need one very specific hug again.
Need the feeling.

And what I have?
One virtual life. Dreams. And a picture to stare at.
Sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment